New Plans!

When things throw me off and get me down my innate reaction is to want to get away. It's no different this go round.

I hate to say that I've suffered a breakup because it implies that I was in a meaningful relationship. I'm sure I'm wrong about my definition. I can say that I was unpleasantly surprised by something that I didn't expect. (Yeah, we'll go with that).

It's just that I fall for a select few really hard and of course while I may not show it (I'm good at that) I do hurt. That's a fact. I try my hardest to immerse myself in things that would get my mind off it. Those things are often work related.

I'm choosing to up and leave. Of course not for good. I am planning my 2nd solo trip to Los Angeles yet again. The job of planning will keep me pretty occupied and not focused on what happened recently. I am actually pretty excited. I will once again tailor my trip around an event. Hopefully if Krush Groove has another nice lineup then I'll make sure I'm there for that.

So stay tuned. I can never be down for long!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning My Family Vacation??

Making Travel Work For The Kids And I

Good Deal!