So let's talk about the beginning stages..... 2016 was a very hard year for me. From moving to a new place, city, school district. Going through a custody battle that was initiated as a means of punishment for requesting child support ( more about that here ). Difficulties with both my mother and father. The end of my confusing 4 year relationship. Deaths of family members... I was really determined to make 2017 MUCH better than 2016. And after the custody battle was over I felt that I deserved to treat myself. Now before I go any further, Bone Thugs N Harmony are my favorite group! Why not make 2017 great by making it a point to see my favorite group LIVE! I searched their tour dates to see if they'd be performing close to home. Unfortunately not. I did see, however, that they would be headlining a concert in California with a dope line up. Now that my destination and activities were settled upon I had to figure out what to do about my kids. Who's ...
When things throw me off and get me down my innate reaction is to want to get away. It's no different this go round. I hate to say that I've suffered a breakup because it implies that I was in a meaningful relationship. I'm sure I'm wrong about my definition. I can say that I was unpleasantly surprised by something that I didn't expect. (Yeah, we'll go with that). It's just that I fall for a select few really hard and of course while I may not show it (I'm good at that) I do hurt. That's a fact. I try my hardest to immerse myself in things that would get my mind off it. Those things are often work related. I'm choosing to up and leave. Of course not for good. I am planning my 2nd solo trip to Los Angeles yet again. The job of planning will keep me pretty occupied and not focused on what happened recently. I am actually pretty excited. I will once again tailor my trip around an event. Hopefully if Krush Groove has another nice lineup then I...
Comments
Post a Comment